rainy summer morning
okay this looks like literally the most perfect thing I could ever ever do omg my heart I want itttt ahhhh cant handle it rain + road trips + coffee it’s too much, too much i say
GUYS I NEED THIS SOMEONE ADVENTURE WITH MEEEE
Because he neverlands. I love this joke because it never grows old.
- You have food available to eat. – When you eat something today, even if it’s just a small snack, give thanks. Savor it and appreciate the factthat you can grab something to eat anytime you’re hungry. Stop and think about the farmers and manufacturers who provided it, and even the people who distributed the food to your location. A lot of work goes into making your food available to you. Be grateful for it.
- There is a nearby faucet with clean water. – In many parts of the world clean water is not readily available. Some people walk miles just to get water that is dirty and contaminated. Others struggle through tough terrain and incredible danger to get access to the very same quality of water you have on-demand access to. So next time you turn on your faucet, smile.
- You take a warm shower at least once a day. – Speaking of water, this one is so easy to take for granted, especially if you shower every morning just to freshen yourself up. So many people don’t have access to clean water, let alone clean warm water that can instantly wash over their skin and help them greet the morning. You do, however, and this is a true privilege.
- You have your own comfortable bed. – When you get home after a long day and plop down on your bed to rest, it’s easy to forget how miserable you would be without it. It’s easy to forget about the thousands of people in this world that don’t have this luxury. So next time you lay down on your bed, take a second and feel how soft and comfy it is and say, “Thank you.” As you close your eyes, let appreciation pour from your heart.
- There’s a roof over your head and walls around you. – While you’re in your bed at night drifting off to sleep, think about the roof that’s keeping you dry and safe. It’s kind of a big deal. Bugs and wild animals could have their way with you without your home’s roof and walls. You would also be at the mercy of all the elements: rain, cold, snow, wind, heat, sun, etc.
Sakura Teritama (Japan)
To celebrate the appearance of the cherry blossoms, McDonald’s is launching a spring-inspired burger in Japan. Officially called “Sakura Teritama,” the burger is filled with a fried egg, ginger teriyaki pork patty, lettuce and sakura daikon radish mayonnaise sauce. Oh, and don’t forget the pink-colored bun!
Wash this down with a Sakura Cherry soda, which will be released together with the sakura burger.
Bagel Burger (France)
McDonald’s France is rolling out a new line of burgers with bagels for buns. Bagel burgers come with lettuce, a creamy sauce and feature three varieties: Emmental cheese, red onion and bacon.
The McFalafel was sold in Israel either inside Iraqi pita bread with tahini and chopped salad, in a box containing three to five pieces with tahini, or as a meal with fries or green salad and a drink.
Cheese Katsu Burger (Japan)
Akin to the likes of a Cordon Bleu, the Cheese Katsu Burger contains a deep-fried pork patty stuffed with cheese, topped with cabbage, and oozing with sweet and sour tonkatsu sauce.
Wasabi Filet-O-Fish (Singapore)
Sold in McDonald’s Singapore, the Wasabi Filet-O-Fish comprises soft steamed bun and a special wasabi sauce that packs a punch.
Veg Supreme McMuffin (India)
Grilled veggie patty, with soft mushy spinach at the core along with tender corn, uniquely baked to have a crisp exterior and a soft & tender interior. Additionally spiced up with tangy mint mayonnaise, tomatoes and onions to give you not just a good morning, but a SUPREME morning!
Quarter Pounder Jewelry Series (Japan)
This “jewelry” series is, I’m guessing, supposed to make the burgers seem more valuable. Sold in Japan at around $10 each, the Quarter Pounder Jewelry Series contains the 3 most expensive McDonald’s burgers in the world. Although consumers had to pay more, the special creations were presented in luxury packaging that presented the Quarter Pounders as valuable jewels.
The flavors are:
Gold Ring: Pineapple, thick cut bacon, quarter pound patty, Monterey Jack cheese„ BBQ sauce, and 10 different spices.
Black Diamond: Truffle sauce, quarter pound patty, grilled mushrooms, and melted cheese.
Ruby Spark: 5 slices of chorizo, avocado, quarter pound patty, pepper jack cheese.
Mighty Angus (Australia)
Mighty Angus is a burger consisting of an Angus beef patty with cured bacon, red onion, cheese, onion relish, mayonnaise and served on a sourdough bun.
McRice Burger (Taiwan, Singapore & Philippines)
The McRice is just like a regular burger, except instead of buns, it has toasted rice cakes.
Mega Tomago (Japan)
The Mega Tomago is essentially a classic Double Big Mac but with three beef patties, one Egg McMuffin-style egg and two slices of bacon.